The Union’s Committee of SETIP in Teleperformance, calls out against the terror practices of the management against our colleagues that being afraid for their health and personal well-being. Have reacted against the conditions that we are forced to work under all these days, that turn the buildings into bombs against public hygiene, since we are literally one on top of the other.
Hands off our colleagues!
Do not even think to take even the slightest measure against our colleagues! You will find all of us against you, as well as all the class oriented movement in these conditions and after. We salute all forms of demonstration that our colleagues chose to adopt. We call out to all to thicken the lines of SETIP and fight in a class oriented way to better the terms of our lives and work. Solidarity and collective organization and demand are our own weapons!
The measure we judge by is our own needs!We inform our Union for every arbitrariness of the company. For every problem we and our families are faced with.
SETIP along with other syndicates and Unions of our sector, have made many complaints to al responsible authorities and ministries, ( Healthcare Ministry, EODY, General administration of public health and quality of life, Ministry of Protection of the Citizen, GC of Civil Protection, Ministry of Labor, Body of Inspection of Labor, Ministry of Digital Government) based to complaints and evidence that we have gathered from our colleagues.
- If for any reason a worker can not attend the working place with ensured the health and safety conditions, with responsibility of the state and the management to be granted with a special full paid leave. Immediate de-congestion of the call centers. Provide to all workers with leaves in turns, fully paid and social security. No thought for unpaid or normal leave.
- Close all buildings immediately for a 48 hour disinfection. Do not burden the workers. No unpaid or normal leave. Fully paid special leave.
- Antiseptics and cleaning in every workplace. Personal means of protection (antiseptics, gloves, masks) to all workers. Their purchase as the cleanliness of the building is not our personal responsibility.
- No lay off or wage reduction. No harmful change in the working conditions or employment in turns. Renew all fixed term contracts and turn them into permanent, full time without any terms or prerequisites. Renew all work permits for our colleagues that come from outside of the EU.
- Form mixed hygiene committees within the company, to which the management will participate, the workers and specialized scientific staff. This way we will ensure that decisions will be made based on medical data and the needs that arise in the work places.